You can deposit stock certificates directly into your Fidelity Brokerage Account® using the following guidelines:
- All account owners must sign their names exactly as it appears on the certificate(s).
- If the certificates and your Fidelity Brokerage account are identically registered, endorse the certificates exactly as registered and mail them to the address below.
- If the certificates and your Fidelity Brokerage account are not identically registered, please complete a Certificate Release Request. This page will open in a popup window. and endorse the certificates exactly as registered and mail them to the address below along with the Certificate Release Request.
- If you would rather not endorse the certificates, you can send them to Fidelity along with a completed Irrevocable Stock or Bond Power Form. This page will open in a popup window.. This form can also be used if you have already sent us certificates and were notified that they were not endorsed correctly. If the certificates are not identically registered, please complete and send a Certificate Release Request. This page will open in a popup window. as well.
- Write your Fidelity Account number in the top right corner of the certificate.
Please make a copy of your certificates and any completed forms for your records. Certificates should be sent by certified or registered mail; we recommend insuring them for 2% of their value. Mail the certificates and any other supporting documentation to:
Attn: Banking Services
Mail Zone KC1N
100 Crosby Parkway
Covington, KY 41015
If you have any questions, please call us at 800-544-6666